H850LX – 21 Ga 2″ Brad Nailer
Grex’s new H850LX 2″ 21 gauge brad nailer draws from over 16 years of experience designing and manufacturing the worlds best 23 gauge headless pinners that pros have relied on. 21 gauge nails offers a middle ground between the small holes size left by a 23 gauge pin and the holding strength of an 18 gauge brad nail. The H850LX is equipped with all the newest features found in Grex tools including the first to include an integrated edge guide. And its built with the same all metal design and quality that Grex continues to be recognized for.
The adjustable on-board Edge Guide enables you to work faster and with more precision when assembling drawer boxes, cabinets boxes or similar. Drive nails at a consistent distance from a referenced edge. Its easy to adjust, set and operate. When not needed, the Edge Guide can be conveniently directly stored on the tool for convenient access when needed.
The Auto Lock-Out features a new patent pending One-Touch Over-Ride. Now tack or finish a project using the 7 “reserve” nails with one touch to the One-Touch Over-Ride button.
Auto Lock-Out was added to prevent dry-firing and to assist in difficult, more critical jobs such as overhead crown molding. Dry-firing can cause damage to the tool and might cause damage to an exquisite, expensive project. To prevent dry-firing, the Auto Lock-Out locks the GREX H850LX with approximately 7 nails remaining in the magazine. High up on a ladder fastening overhead, with a single touch, press the One-Touch Over-Ride button and safely use the remaining pins to tack a project-piece in place.
What’s more, the high tolerance precision machined hardened steel driver, Posit-Lock™ nose cover and nose guide assembly aligns and seats the nails for optimal drive performance. What is Posit-Lock™ – it’s tight tolerance, durability and functionality that reduces jams to a minimum.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
– One-Touch Over-Ride button allows use of the 7 remaining “reserve” pins
– Large powerful motor for consistent drive power into hardwoods
– Auto Lock-Out prevents dry-firing and project damage
– Auto Lock-Out over-ride button allows use of the remaining pins
– On-Board adjustable Edge Guide to work faster and more precisely
– On-Board Edge Guide Holder for convenient storage when not in use
– Patented magazine self-adjusts for 14 different fastener lengths
– Narrow nose design for access to more tight areas and angles
– Precision machined aluminum cylinder and piston valve
– Drop-in fastener loading for quick and easy re-loading
– Fastener indicator window shows nail supply; alerting operator to reload
– Posit-Lock™ nose cover for tight tolerance and access to the pin chamber
– Swivel air coupler helps keep air hose tangle-free
– Rear exhaust with silencer reduces noise and directs exhaust air away
– Steel Belt hook keeps your tool at your side; left or right mounted
– No-mar rubber tip prevents marring of work surface
– No-mar guidelines for accurate nailing
– Rear magazine cap with hex wrench and spare no-mar tip storage
– Rubber handgrip for a firm comfortable grip
Dimensions: 9.75″H x 9″L x 2″W (24.8 x 22.9 x 5 cm)
Weight: 3.6 lbs. (1.6 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 60 ~ 110 psi (4 ~ 7.6 bars)
Fastener Type:21 Gauge Brads
Overhead applications, Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight panelling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work, Etc…