- Thicker dipped handles are more comfortable and easier to grab with gloved hands
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design for greater cutting power
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ”snap” when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- ”Handform” handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish
Klein Heavy-Duty Lineman’s Pliers, Thicker-Dipped Handle
The thicker-dipped handles on these Lineman’s Pliersmake them more comfortable and easier to grab with gloved hands. 2000 series knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power. The plier head is precision-hardened for toughness and durability.
In stock (can be backordered)
There are no reviews yet.