- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Klein 8” Diagonal-Cutters, Angled Head
Klein Tools specializes in making some of the world’s finest pliers. The high-leverage design of these 8-Inch (203 mm) Journeyman Diagonal-Cutting pliers provides 36-Percent greater cutting power than other pliers. The angled head design makes work easier in confined spaces. The dual-material Journeyman handles give added grip and comfortable use.
In stock (can be backordered)
There are no reviews yet.