- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Klein Heavy Duty Diagonal-Cutters, 8-Inch
The high-leverage design of these Diagonal-Cutters provide 36-Percent more cutting and gripping power. 2000 Series knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the ”snap” when cutting wire.
In stock (can be backordered)
There are no reviews yet.