- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hook bend handle
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ”snap” when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ”Handform” handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Klein High Leverage Ironworker’s Pliers
These Klein Tools High-Leverage Ironworker’s Pliers have induction hardened side-cutting knives for imrproved durabiliy and a longer lifespan. They have heavy duty knurled jaws and a spring-loaded self-opening on hot-riveted joint for smooth, easy, and powerful action. The high-leverage design with ”handform” handles and the rivet being closer to the cutting edge allows for 46 percent more cutting and gripping power.
In stock (can be backordered)
There are no reviews yet.