- Made in the USA
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Hook bend handle
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ”Handform” handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ”snap” when cutting wire
Klein Ironworker’s Work Pliers, 9” with Spring
Cut and twist rebar tie wire with Klein Tools 9-1/4-Inch Ironworker’s Pliers. They feature knurled jaws for a good grip and a spring-loaded design which enables self-opening.
In stock (can be backordered)
There are no reviews yet.