- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- ”Handform” handles feature a hook-bend for added grip and leverage
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ”snap” when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Klein Rebar Work Pliers, Plain Handle
Use the Klein Tools Ironworker’s Work Pliers to twist and snip soft annealed rebar tire wire. The knurled jaws also aid in easy twisting and turning. These pliers feature a hook-bend in the handle for added grip and leverage. Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ”snap” when cutting wire.
In stock (can be backordered)
There are no reviews yet.