FOR A LIMITED TIME get a Bonus DUB362Z Blower with 2 batteries and a charger when you purchase the XML07Z mower.
Makita is expanding the line of cordless outdoor power equipment to include the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 21” Commercial Lawn Mower (XML07Z). With zero emissions, lower noise and reduced maintenance, the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Commercial Lawn Mower is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting.
It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries, but holds four batteries for twice the run time. No need to leave the 18V LXT battery platform. The Makita-built motor delivers up to 2,800 RPM. The Quiet Mode setting reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,300 RPM.
The mower offers ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments, mulching capability, and a commercial-grade steel deck. It features a 3-in-1 design for mulching, bagging, or side discharge.
The lawn mower features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts with reduced maintenance and low noise levels
- 4 bay battery system for 2 times more run time
- Powered by (2) 18V LXT® batteries with the option to insert (2) additional batteries for extended run time
- Commercial-grade steel deck
- 3-in-1 design allows for mulching, bagging or side discharge
- BL™ Brushless motor delivers up to 2,800 RPM for faster cutting
- Quiet mode reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,300 RPM
- Single lever quickly adjusts cutting height (1-1/4” – 4”)
- Grass catcher bag holds up to 2 bushels of grass
- Rubberized soft grip handle bar for added comfort
- IPX4 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 21″ Lawn Mower Blade (191D52-7)
- (1) Grass Catcher Bag (127504-8)
- (1) Mulching Plug (127516-1)
- (1) Side Discharge Chute (459887-1)
- Cutting Width : 21″
- Deck Width : 22″
- Cutting Height Range : 1-1/4″ – 4″
- Bag Capacity(Bushels) : 2
- No Load Speed : 2,800 RPM
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 67-1/2″ x 23-1/4″ x 43″
- Net Weight (without battery) : 81.5 lbs.
- Net Weight (with battery) : 87 lbs.
- Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Power Type : Cordless
- Form Factor (LXT) : X2
- Motor Type : Brushless
- Shipping Weight : 100.11 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-894425