10mm tenon stock in 750 mm (29-1/2″) sections made to be cut-to-length. Made from solid hardwood stock, Domino Beech tenons form the basis for strong joints that will last a lifetime and beyond. Tenons should be cut 2-3mm shorter than the mortise depth to create a glue pocket.
- Beech wood, 10mm x 750mm, 28 pack of tenon stock made to be cut-to-length
- All-natural, solid Beech hardwood for strength and stability
- Serves as a true floating tenon in mortise and tenon applications
- Flat, elongated design will not rotate, ensuring perfect alignment for both edge and face gluing
- Embossed with glue pockets, should be cut 2-3mm shorter than mortise depth for glue pocket