Corner and edge finish sander
A great all around sander, the DTS 400 is designed for fine sanding small, angular surfaces that are difficult to reach. With a short 5/64″ (2 mm) stroke, this sander gives you a super-fine finished surface. Both compact and lightweight (2.4 lbs), the DTS 400 is the ideal sander for working on vertical and overhead surfaces. Step-less variable speed improves working results and the vibration-stop balancing makes your work less tiring.
Main areas of use
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small surfaces, edges and tight corners
- Sanding off paint and varnishes on window frames
- Sanding natural wood and veneer prior to varnishing
- Sanding close to edges on different materials
- More powerful motor – now with MMC Electronics and 250 watts – a 25% increase
- Improved ergonomics – rubberized grip textured surfaces
- Robust power switch – longer lifecycle with greater ease-of-use
- Interlocking dust port – works with latest generation of CT Connector for improved retention
- Dust Extraction – capture the dust as it is made
Features & Benefits.
Delta Shaped Pad
Convex sides for sanding edges and rabbets, and a triangular point for accessing corners. The DTS 400 is the perfect choice for sanding up against edges.
Orbital Sanding Motion
Full pad contact with controlled and fine orbital sanding motion to minimize swirl marks and produce smoother surfaces.
Balanced design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
StickFix Hook & Loop Design
Fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.
Conforms to your hand to help minimize fatigue during prolonged use.
Turbo Dust Extraction
Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
Plug-It Power Cord
Interchangeable cord design allows you to quickly switch between tools.
Compact design and low weight for working overhead or on vertical surfaces.
|Comes with:||Filter bag and holder|
|Plug-it power cord|
|StickFix sanding pad|
|Dust extraction port||(27 mm)|
|Pad size||4″ x 6″ (100 x 150 mm)|
|Power consumption||200 watts / 1.67 amps 120 v AC|
|Sanding stroke||5/64″ (2 mm)|
|Speed||6,000 – 14,000 opm|
|Weight||2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)|